- Commonly work at heights of 260’ or more above ground on or within wind turbine.
- Perform gearbox oil changes, torquing, tensioning, inspections, maintenance, and upkeep on various wind turbines.
- Follows instructions, procedures diagrams, and control systems.
- Completes reports and paperwork as required.
- Perform other duties as required by project or customer.
- Willing and able to work extended hours as required by customer needs.
- May require travel within the U.S.
- Previous experience performing post-construction O&M on wind turbines.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electronic testing equipment such as voltage testers, amp clamps, oscilloscopes, hand tools, and power tools.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, prints, and schematics.
- Ability to work outdoors, at heights, lift up to or more than 60 lbs., and work in adverse weather conditions possibly for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must pass pre-hire physical and drug screen.
Aero Energy Services is committed to achieving environmental, health, and safety excellence. Compliance with safety procedures and processes is every employee’s responsibility and considered a requisite for consideration for employment. While Aero does provide internal safety training, candidates with prior training/certifications are preferred.