Wind Technician - Major Services GE Experience
|Title:||Wind Technician - Major Services GE Experience|
Perform various major scheduled 12-month service activities as required by customer working six days per week, 10-hours per day. Expected duration: 1-2 months.
You can expect the following;
- Work at heights of 260+ feet above the ground.
- Evaluate, check, and maintain electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Perform scheduled inspections, maintenance, and upkeep on GE wind turbines.
- Work with complex instructions, procedures diagrams, and control systems.
- Complete reports and paperwork as required.
- Utilize appropriate safety gear & protective equipment to ensure work is performed in safe manner.
- Ensure cleanliness of facility and tools.
- Perform other duties as required by project or assigned by stakeholders.
- Multiple years of GE 1.5 wind turbine experience performing post-construction O&M required.
- Familiarity with mechanical and electronic testing equipment (i.e. voltage testers, amp clamps, oscilloscopes, various hand tools, and power tools.)
- Ability to read drawings, prints and schematics.
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme temperatures for extended periods of time and platforms 260+ feet above the ground.
- Experience on GE 1.5 models required.
- Clean DMV record.
- Physical and drug test required.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications